Bloobs, my affectionate pet name for one of the best berries on the planet. Blueberries.
Antioxidants rich, delicious, and blue, rare for any food. These blueberries and cream truffles are dead easy and so good. They’re really affordable when you make your own luscious coconut butter. These truffles are not only nomtastic but also pretty healthy, were talking ample fibre and healthy fats from the coconut paired with antioxidant rich bloobs and dark chocolate.
- 1 C coconut butter
- 1 C fresh blueberries (you can also use frozen just thaw them out ﬁrst)
- 3 tbsp raw honey
- ½ C paleo friendly raw chocolate or chocolate chips
- Melt coconut butter in a double boiler or water bath.
- In a high powered blender or food processor, combine coconut butter, berries and honey.
- In your double boiler or water bath, melt the chocolate.
- Use a small size ice cream scoop to make little blueberry balls and coat with melted chocolate.
- Allow to set in the fridge for at least an hour if you can wait that long!
It was my birthday on Saturday, I almost made myself a cake, almost. But I succumbed to laziness and opted to eat ice cream instead. It was a fun day and I would tell you how old I am but…it’s a secret.
A woman’s age is best kept a mystery anyhow.
The next day, was my fathers birthday and also the day my little babe took his first wee steps. How very exciting!